Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oh..When am i gonna feel better?







Ugh, just another one of those days im feeling quite down again...my children just dont wanna listen or do anything i have to say, i know they are brats, but could it be they are acting up as awaby because their daddy is leaving very soon? im not sure all i know im a sure about to lose my mind with them!....Someone help lol right

I just love how pics can say a thousand words at all..... and in these explains how im feeling....
ugh i just hope things start to come across easier for me then what they have been...And this missouri whether really sucks so its not helping much either!..I'm ready for a hot and sunny day outside in the pool with my children and husband and just one day for them to listen to me and not fight!...



No comments:

Post a Comment