Friday, July 17, 2009

Just some things you should know about me!

-My Name is Christina
-I'm 5ft short blonde hair hazel eyes
-I'm married to the most amazing Guy ever! .
-We share 4 wonderful little children together.
-I've been married 10years =).
-Christmas is my Fav holiday.
-I hate the way convenience stores smell.
-I hate spiders
-I'm really hoping 2009 turns out better than 2008 did... but with my kev gone i doubt it!
-I love spending time with my children/husband its my most fav thing to do.
-I love subway yumm.
-I am about to go back to school and THEN get my degree. I can't wait to finish.
-I wanna be a Doctor someday.
-I can't wait to be bill's free
-I own my own home with my husband
-I sleep with my mouth open. I'll be the first to admit it's pretty sick.
-I dont ever fart...ugh
-I bite my lip when I'm bored or nervous... So if you see my doing this, tell me to stop.
-My family is the single most important thing to me.
-I hate that people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
-Me and kevin share the kind of love they sing about in country songs.
-My best friend's name is Kevin. D Scheller. infact thats my hubby.
-I didn't think Twilight was as good as everyone claims it to be. In fact, I thought it was kind of stupid.
-I want to meet Oprah, Elvis and Steve Martin.
-My lil boys are pretty legit. And they're cuter than your lil boys. Guaranteed.
-My mom is the most amazing woman in my life I couldn't get through life without her.
-My Daughter is also the most amazing little girl in my life, and she makes me so proud i couldnt live without her.
-My husband is incredible, the hardest worker I know. I will never get tired of bein his wife. NEVER.
-My dad also means the world to me he is the only father i will ever have!
-I have family in South Carolina & new york that I absolutely adore and wish I saw more than once a year.
-I really want to go on a cruise!
-I hate to cook but starting to learn!
-I think love movies are the best!
-I dont want my kev kev to go to iraq!
-I twitter more then most people.
-I'm gonna miss my husband way more then any of the rest of the wives out there...Guaranteed
-I have way more then most people over half my age!..Thanks kevin i love you

--"We accept the love we think we deserve." Best quote of all time, pretty much sums it up.


Christina Scheller

No comments:

Post a Comment